Plan, Design And Manage Assets More Efficiently
Pictometry Integrations for Autodesk give infrastructure professionals the ability to apply highly accurate, real-world visual context to critical infrastructure assets and networks - directly within select Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite solutions. Autodesk drawings are seamlessly overlaid onto high-resolution, data-rich aerial imagery that enables activities commonly requiring field visits to be performed directly from your desktop – saving time, reducing cost and empowering the enterprise with consistent, accurate and easily accessible imagery.
As an Autodesk AEC Industry Partner, Pictometry works closely with Autodesk to ensure an intuitive, user-friendly experience. And this tight integration eliminates the cost and complexity of using 3rd party imagery data-sets by connecting users directly to professional-grade imagery through their Autodesk platform. Utilizing Pictometry within Autodesk product environments can help seamlessly blend GIS, CAD and real-world visualization into a single productive workflow.
Features & Benefits:
- Instantly access Pictometry’s nationwide library of oblique and orthogonal imagery, as well as accurate geo-spatial content, directly correlating to your area of interest
- Intuitively bring geo-referenced imagery directly into your drawing space with a single click
- Seamlessly overlay CAD and GIS data onto imagery for a more natural, real-world view of field environments
- Accurately measure details including distance, height, areas, latitude/ longitude coordinates, directional bearing, and relative positioning
- Effectively verify and validate field conditions and assets, while reducing the need for site visits
Available Autodesk Integrations:
- AutoCAD® Map 3D®
- AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
- AutoCAD® Utility Design®