Access Measurable Aerial Oblique Imagery Online
Eliminate the time and expense involved with storing large images and the hassle of installing and maintaining software on multiple machines. With our web-based solution, Pictometry® Online (POL) – users can quickly and easily access imagery online with just a username and a password. With POL, users have online access to all of the measuring tools, most annotations and other capabilities featured in Pictometry® Electronic Field Study™ making POL a truly unique online resource.
POL utilizes a new Pictometry technology designed to rapidly search and navigate through hundreds of terabytes of information. This technology enables users to almost instantly locate, display and extract the image or portion of the image that is most relevant to them. For emergencies and disasters, additional imagery captured from surrounding counties is available to POL users to extend search and navigation capabilities.
Now, with the convenience of the Internet and the power of Pictometry, users can easily share access to critical visual information, annotation and shape layers with colleagues -- wherever and whenever they need it most – in the office or field – wherever Internet access is possible.
- Fast – Pictometry's POL technology enables users to quickly locate, display, and download imagery online.
- Easy to Share – The convenience of the Internet makes POL easy to deploy to colleagues and other approved users so those who need access to critical visual information have it when and where they need it the most.
- Cost-effective – By eliminating the need for costly image storage and IT support, POL offers a cost effective solution and improved efficiencies.
- Easy to Access and Use – All that’s needed is Internet access. Simply navigate to our password-protected site and type in your username and password.
- Easy to Search – Search imagery using either street-address information, geographic coordinates or GIS layer information. Multiple address search options are available for searches anywhere in the country.
- Easy to Navigate – POL allows users to easily navigate through an expanse of imagery and provides access to imagery from surrounding areas to extend search capabilities. Users can easily move between oblique (3D-like) views and base maps