Thank you for purchasing a Pictometry CONNECT™ account.
Please download the correct version of your Pictometry Integration for ArcGIS Desktop below. After downloading the integration package, install it on your PC per the instructions provided in the user guide. Once the integration package is successfully loaded, you are ready to access your Pictometry CONNECT account.
PLEASE NOTE: Accessing Pictometry CONNECT will require access credentials. These credentials are assigned to you by your organization's Pictometry administrator. If you are the administrator, your credentials were provided to you by your Pictometry account representative.
|Version||Download Now||User Guide||Release Notes|
|ArcGIS Desktop—Connect – ArcMap Add-In for 10.6||Download||View||View|
|ArcGIS Desktop—Connect – ArcMap Add-In for 10.5 and 10.5.1||Download||View||View|
|ArcGIS Desktop—Connect – ArcMap Add-In for 10.4.1||Download||View||View|
|ArcGIS Desktop—Connect – ArcMap Add-In for 10.1, 10.2, 10.3 (10.3.1)||Download||View||View|
|ArcGIS Desktop—Connect – ArcMap 10.0 (10.0.3.8)||Download||View||View|
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("LICENSE") CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE. BY USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THIS SOFTWARE.
1. GENERAL. The software (“Pictometry Software”) and any written materials that accompany the software (“Documentation”) in any media or form are licensed, not sold, to you by Pictometry International Corp. ("Pictometry") for use only under the terms of this License. Pictometry reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this License.
2. LICENSE. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, you are granted a limited, non-transferable, terminable, non-sublicenseable, non-exclusive license to install and use the Pictometry Software and the Documentation (collectively, the “Proprietary Materials”) solely for internal use. Use of the functionality provided by the Pictometry Software other than for your internal use is prohibited, except with the prior written approval of Pictometry. You may make one copy of the Pictometry Software in machine-readable form for backup purposes only; provided that the backup copy must include all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original. You will not and will not enable others to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, modify, create derivative works of, or tamper with or disable any security or monitoring features within the Pictometry Software. Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of Pictometry and its licensors.
3. TITLE. The Proprietary Materials are confidential information of, trade secrets of, and are proprietary to Pictometry. Title to the Proprietary Materials is and will remain in Pictometry and its licensors. All applicable rights to patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights in the Proprietary Materials are and will remain in Pictometry and its licensors. You will not assert any right, title or interest in the Proprietary Materials provided to you under this License, except for the express license granted to you hereunder. You will not remove any copyright or other proprietary notice or legend contained on or included in any Proprietary Materials and you will reproduce all such information on all copies made hereunder. You will keep the Proprietary Materials free of all claims, liens and encumbrances.
4. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY. USE OF THE PICTOMETRY SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PICTOMETRY SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND PICTOMETRY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PICTOMETRY SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PICTOMETRY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED BY THE PICTOMETRY SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PICTOMETRY SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE PROPRIETARY MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL PICTOMETRY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PICTOMETRY SOFTWARE, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF PICTOMETRY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL PICTOMETRY'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY) CAUSED BY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PICTOMETRY SOFTWARE EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
6. TERMINATION. This License will terminate automatically without notice from Pictometry if you fail to comply with any term of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you will cease all use of the Pictometry Software and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Proprietary Materials.
7. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS.
A. Restricted Rights. Pictometry Software acquired with United States Government funds or intended for use within or for any United States federal agency is provided with “Restricted Rights” as defined in DFARS 252.227-7013, Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software and FAR 52.227-14, Rights in Data-General, including Alternate III, as applicable. Pictometry must be notified in advance of any license grants to United States federal governmental entities. The Pictometry Software is developed for general use in a variety of applications and is not developed or intended for use in any inherently dangerous applications or applications that could lead to property damage, personal injury or death. If you use the Pictometry Software in such applications, then you will be responsible for taking all appropriate fail-safe, backup, redundancy, and other measures to ensure the safe use of the Pictometry Software in such applications, including but not limited to, in any nuclear, aviation, mass transit, public safety or medical applications.
B. Foreign Trade Restrictions. The parties acknowledge that certain information, software technology, accompanying documentation and technical information may be subject to United States export control laws. You will not directly or indirectly export or re-export the Pictometry Software in violation of the Export Administration Regulations of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
C. Governing Law. This License will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflict of laws principles.
D. Assignment. You may not assign this License without Pictometry’s prior written consent. Any assignment in violation of this License will be null, void and of no force and effect. For all purposes under this License, any merger, consolidation, spin-off, acquisition or change-in-control will be deemed an assignment.
E. Partial Invalidity; Survival. If any provision of this License is held invalid or unenforceable by competent authority, that provision will be construed so as to be limited or reduced to be enforceable to the maximum extent compatible with the law as it will then appear. The total invalidity or unenforceability of any particular provision of this License will not affect its other provisions and this License will be construed in all respects as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were omitted. The provisions of this License that by their nature would survive its termination will survive indefinitely.
F. Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any costs or damages due to nonperformance under this License arising out of any cause not within the reasonable control of such party and without its fault or negligence. Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of its obligations under this License that directly results from any failure of the other party to perform its obligations as set forth in this License.
G. Waiver. No waiver of a breach of any term of this License will be effective unless in writing and duly executed by the waiving party. No such waiver will constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other term of this License. No failure on the part of a party to exercise, and no delay in exercising any of its rights hereunder will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise by a party of any right preclude any other or future exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right. No course of dealing between the parties will be deemed effective to modify, amend or discharge any part of this License or the rights or obligations of any party hereunder.
H. Entire Agreement; Construction. This License contains the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding that subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by Pictometry. There are no representations, warranties, or obligations of any party not expressly contained herein. The headings in this License are for convenience only. They do not constitute a portion of this License and will not be used in any construction of it.